If you are looking for working on a talented environment, you are lucky, we are a very young and small company (4+ people) located in the center of Barcelona and looking for talent such as you!
Even though FrozenShard Games creates games for the main mobile platforms (iOS/Android) we also develop for Steam.
If you want to be part of the team behind videogames such as World War II: TCG or Monster Battles: TCG, you will need to be familiar with agile methodologies and have good understanding of game design and smartphone devices Capabilities.
Position based in Barcelona
Your job as Client Programmer would involve tasks such as:
- Gameplay programming
- Occasionally server side JS programming
- Develop, debug, check and solve issues to ensure the already existing engine's stability and implement new technologies to improve the video games creation pace.
- Take part in the agile meetings and collaborate in the design process of our games
- Passion for videogames
- Demonstrable experience on implementing client code
- Ability to be organized
- Experience with commonly used development tools such as Eclipse, SVN, etc...
- Ability to work in group
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to apply common algorithms to problems keeping in mind the performance constraints when working for mobile devices
- Self-motivation at work
- Excellent quality and polish coding
In exchange we will give you the opportunity of growing as a professional in a young talented environment,
working in Barcelona and having access to any resources you may need to develop your job the way you want to.