PVP Rank maniuplation

PVP Rank maniuplation

Postby slikfinga_bw » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:00 am

Devs,

Check the logs for today , 4/4/2020 @10 PM EST USA . Me and Zeus were neck and neck and in a span of 15 mins he leap frogged me by 30? I've been in the PVP queue the whole time and he somehow is avoiding me while playing...who? I Guarantee he's facing his feeder accounts, the ones no one else will ever play.

Check the logs
Attachments
zes.JPG
zes.JPG (139.81 KiB) Viewed 244 times
slikfinga_bw

Junior Trainer

Re: PVP Rank maniuplation

Postby Kramito » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:04 am

Hello,

I understand this topic is very sensitive and during the last days we took measures to ensure the fairness of the competition, and we understand that these measures may not be enough or do you feel insufficient but we're working on it.

We're reviewing all players in the top of the competition to be sure that they¡re not exploiting in the pvp system. I'm not talking about this case on particular, but in general when I said that we'll review them.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Re: PVP Rank maniuplation

Postby slikfinga_bw » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:55 pm

Devs,

Just to aide you all in your efforts, the last 3 days has seen an increase of Stino Draws mixed in between Warcraft PVP matches. This can not be a coincidence. Checking my entire PVP logs and cross checking with those of Warcraft should show a pattern in who is running the Stino feeder account
slikfinga_bw

Junior Trainer

Return to Technical Support